As professional providers of legal services to clients across the globe, Joyner Law, PLLC is committed to protecting the privacy of confidential and personal information. It has always been Joyner Law’s policy to comply with the rules of professional conduct, which imposes a duty to preserve and protect confidential client information, and will it always will be.
This Policy is also specifically addressed to parties outside of Joyner Law who provide personal information to the firm or who visit or use the firm’s websites, applications, social media sites, email messages, or any other information to and from Joyner Law. This Policy also describes how the firm collects, processes, and discloses personal information in connection with our legal services.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may use this personal information where in our legitimate interest to do so for the following purposes:
- to contact you and respond to your requests and inquiries
- to personalize your visit and use of our website and to assist you while you use those services
- to carry out, monitor, and analyze our firm and website operations
- to conduct our recruiting and selection process
- to provide you with legal services, if you are or become a client of Joyner Law, and otherwise interact with and administer services to you on the matters you so instruct us to do so
- to contact you, unless you indicate to us that you would like us not to, regarding legal developments, both generally and as applicable to your case or may otherwise be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive publications or details of events that we consider may be of interest to you, you may do so by indicating such to us and we will refrain from any future contact
- to enter into or carry out contracts
- to comply with applicable laws, regulations, guidance or professional obligations that we may be subject to
Confidentiality, Security, and Retention of Personal Information
Consistent with our professional obligations, it has always been Joyner Law’s policy to exercise the utmost discretion regarding the information our clients entrust to us.
We maintain reasonable and appropriate electronic, physical, and procedural safeguards intended to maintain the confidentiality of personal information, including that provided by a visitor to this website.
We may retain information that you provide to Joyner Law, including personal information, for as long as reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, or to achieve the purposes for which the information you provided was originally collected and for the purposes described in this Policy.
Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Information
We do not disclose any personal information to any unrelated party outside of Joyner Law, except in very limited circumstances. Such circumstances include disclosures to our agents and/or data processors or other contractors acting on behalf of Joyner Law and at Joyner Law’s direction, subject to appropriate confidentiality, privacy, and information security commitments provided by the receiving party, or where Joyner Law believes it necessary to provide a service which you have requested or authorized, or as permitted or required by law, or as otherwise directed by you.
Joyner Law does use a limited number of cookies for certain particular purposes. Some cookies are necessary for technical reasons, while other enable a more personalized experience for both visitors and clients of Joyner Law. All of our cookies are for the sole purposes of security, functionality, and analytics and performance of the website. Joyner Law does not use the website for any advertising purposes for third parties, nor do we allow any third parties to collect or access your personal information for their own purposes.
We will further comply all applicable laws which we are or may be subject to:
Joyner Law reserves the right to change this Policy at any time without advance notice. Should any new policy or policies go into effect, Joyner Law will post it on this website.
If you have any questions relating to our use of your personal information, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail and we will do our best to address any concerns you may have.